Thursday, November 26, 2009

(Today I am a) small blue thing

I hope I haven't posted this before. I am incredibly tired and have had a very stressy week so far! Am looking forward to 24 hours or so beside the seaside with Wibbo but there's a day's work to get through first...

A 2-year-birthday sweater for my nephew. I haven't phoned them (haven't been back early enough to call at a civilised hour), but gather from my Dad that the parcel did actually arrive. In which case it will have contained this. Pattern is Ziggy Zag from Stolen Stitches. I did have one problem, which meant counting three times round the neck divide, which turned out later to be a problem with the pattern rather than me. The PDF's been corrected now, though...

I hope it fits, and suits...

4 comments:

Got It From My Mama said...

Lovely jumper nice colour. Fabulous post

Daisy said...

I hope he likes it - it looks lovely. Hope you get a chance to relax soon, I hate weeks like that.

Yvonne said...

Enjoy your time out with Wibbo and give her my love. Found a LYS you would love... there may be a few souvenirs coming home with me!

rabbit faerie said...

Gorgeous jumper, a lovely colour blue. And that's one of my favourite Suzanne Vega songs :)