Monday, November 23, 2009

The day ended better than it started - having looked up the large number of cancelled trains this morning just before setting off for the station, I was somewhat aggrieved to find mine had joined them only 12 minutes later... Presumably the people who update the website don't get up as early as the people intending to travel on the trains... And of course it was raining...

However, I made an excursion to Muji at lunchtime (ostensibly for pens for Wibbo, who's exiled out of Mujiland) and the sun was shining, and after a reasonably productive day at work, I met a friend for dinner (the Papaya Tree on Kensington High Street; I'd recommend it for food and service; apparently, so would Michael Winner; but you can't have it all...) and the train home worked, albeit with only half the number of carriages.

Checking blogs when I got back, funniest LOLcats for a long while, if you've ever had one of those cats who's permanently on the wrong side of a closed door...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of the cats at the door reminded me of the time my DH and I house-sat for someone who bred siamese or burmese cats and kept them in his flat (except the male cat who was in a kennel outside). We discovered that he must have allowed the cats into the bedroom at night as I fell over them all on my way to the bathroom, mothers and offspring all waiting for a chance ...
Melinda J.