Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Holiday creep...

I realise that some people are keeping on top of their holiday knitting by trying a combination of sheer optimism and a reckless taunting of fate. That's not the way it works round here - spreadsheets are my friend... (That and finding a gift in the back of the cupboard under the stairs which means I don't have to knit one...)

The weekly roundup (as it was on Sunday night)
  • Projects on list: 21 (-1)
  • Projects started: 13 (+1)
  • Projects finished: 11 (+1)
  • Projects to finish: 10 (-1)
  • Weeks to Christmas: 3.5 (-1)

AAAAGGGHHHH.

The good news is that the Big Shawl is only 42 rows from completion. And the bad news is that I'm now down to about 3 rows an hour for that, now I'm beading every alternate row...

Well, I'm off here for the next three days. Not sure how much concentration I'll have for blogging after that! I'll be the one picking up #8 black beads for my black shawl on the 0745 train... please avoid jogging my elbow on the way past or my 0.75mm crochet hook may find its way somewhere painful...

No comments: