Thursday, November 13, 2008

This Charming Man

Hideous journey in today - an hour and a half after the intended time... I spent most of the day dealing with "self-harm" and "dermatology", with a side-order of "gastro-intestinal cancers"... so by the time end-of-work happened, I was more than ready for some Fun. Which happened.

More description later; but hey, here's me with The Panopticon AKA Franklin Habit...

Thanks for taking the pic, Yvonne... I will explain to Wibbo how useless I was re: the handing on of the Thing from the Day...

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

The joys of public transport - you beat me home!

What a wonderful evening any more excitement would have been overkill - I'll look forward to seeing you soon

ps I didn't mean you to have a baby jacket growing out of your head!!

Mary deB said...

Cool!
Looking forward to the full story, though just the fun stuff -- perhaps the medical details could be left out.

Anonymous said...

Like I said on Ravelry - not jealous, oh no - not jealous at all... not even a tiny weeny weeny bit. Nope, no jealousy...

Spinningfishwife said...

I'm jealous....totally.

Wibbo said...

No jealousy here either :oD

Rosie said...

the green-eyed monster is live and well in Girton...