Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bits and bobs...

It's been an extraordinarily long day, and for the first time I'm sort of regretting this NaBloPoMo thing, although so near the end of the month I'll definitely carry on with it. Doing this in November is both the best and worst month of the year for it... but I'm neglecting other things, and being reminded of this.

Friday should be a holiday though; I'm off to Norwich to do some Christmas shopping and check out a new yarn shop.

Very little to say due to complete tiredness, except to remind anyone who watched the first series of Warhorses of letters that it's back on Radio 4 at 11pm tonight and available on the iPlayer for a week after that.  (I think I'll probably be asleep by then but will look forward to catching up!)

This evening, cast off the Big Project for this Christmas (Mam's alpaca shawl); blocking should ensue at the weekend.  I appear to have mislaid my blocking wires somewhere - quite an achievement given that they're in a 30" long tube with bright blue plastic ends!  I'm going to have to have a huge look round; I blocked without them for years, but wires make it so much easier...

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Looks as if you may have just had a spammer commenting on your blog... If your blocking wires really have gone awol, let me know and I could bring mine into work on Saturday. Hope you have a relaxing long weekend and send my love to Norwich.