Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What miserable weather for August! Managed not to get completely soaked at any point, but it as a close thing a couple of times... So here's a picture of what it *ought* to look like at this time of year. I noticed yesterday that it's exactly three years since I got my first small-enough-to-carry-round digital camera, and this was one of the first photos I took with it...

I've also been immensely cheered up by Joshilyn Jackson's blog Faster than Kudzu, by the realisation that it's only 7 days until I get a week's holiday, and by having finished the first quarter of the Mystic Meadows stole (which looks very little different to the last photo). I was slightly disconcerted to realise that despite the easiness of the Hypoteneuse stole, I'd still managed to make a complete mess of one pattern repeat yesterday evening (wine and good company, death to knitting of all sorts!) and hadn't noticed until nearly the end of the next one ("Boston Legal" on DVD is also fairly distracting) so a-frogging I went, and have nearly caught up again...

No comments: