Monday, May 07, 2007

On the needles


I haven't knitted an adult sweater in the round before, but when I saw the She Gansey in No Sheep for You I realised I finally had a use for the All Seasons Cotton I got from Liberty's sale several years ago. This is a discontinued colour called Paprika, which can look like either garnets or tomato soup, depending on the light... It's so immensely quick and easy compared to my other projects (lace, more lace, lacy sock, Starmore cabled sweater...) that it's wonderful fun to knit... I'm lengthening the body and sleeves, or I'd already be up to the armholes by now, but going roundandroundandroundandround is quite addictive...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooooh paprika! What a great color - too bad it is discontinued. :(

Daisy said...

I was thinking about doing that pattern myself so it'll be interesting to watch your progress!

Mary deB said...

Sometimes one just needs to go round and round and round. I might just do that myself...