Sunday, May 20, 2007

For my next trick...

Lorna has a birthday in a fortnight or so; she's going to be 6, and she's had a knitted thing from me every year since she was born. So there's a Tradition. I'm thinking about Imp from the Rowan Pipsqueaks book... but with more colours and a different front incorporating a big happy flower rather than some snide parent-oriented lettering. Originally I was thinking about pink with a contrasting front, but looking at the colours I have in Cotton Glacé and associated yarns,





I'm now thinking about green with contrasting pink and orange bits... Will let you know.

1 comment:

jayne said...

That sounds like a good combination - the pink & orange should really sing out against the green!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment. Always nice to know someone's reading!
Jayne