Saturday, May 30, 2009

3:15 project update 11

OK, not quite a week late this time - I might even catch up tomorrow! Have been teaching a freeform knitting workshop all day at White House Arts so I'm more than slightly brain-dead, but here goes... Photo 1, no real change. Photo 2, somewhat dramatic change!

I was halfway through removing some of the Enormous Shrub which leans over the side-passage and has started leaning on the gutter and making scratching noises when the wind blows... At the moment a big chunk of it is still lying on the patio...


Photo 3 - not much change - except that the wisteria, released from its trellis, is leaning out over the euonymus in the middle...


I also hacked back a fair amount of ivy at below head-height, mainly to make more of the washing-line visible...
Some dog-roses (really pretty, particularly as I really thought I'd killed it...)

And a clematis poking through the fence...
I have access to two green bins this fortnight, so will be making the most of it...

No comments: