Monday, May 25, 2009

3:15 project, update 10

This is the update for May 17th rather than this weekend - I'll try and get that up during the week and catch up at the weekend!

Nothing going on with picture 1; not much with picture 2 but I did get round to sweeping up the blackbirds' leavings in the side-passage...






Picture 3 - I did a lot down the right-hand side, and have got quite near the bottom of the garden - it's all just taking a while!




It may not be immediately apparent, but there's a lot of box missing from the bush on the right - two big containers' full, anyway. Thankfully it all squashes down quite compactly in the bin...

So, here's the bottom of the garden, with the greenhouse - I'm only about 6 feet away but it's going to take several weeks because the bushes are so overgrown, and big enough that I need to use the rather fearsome tree-saw Sue lent me, which is a brilliant tool. Due to my overall wimpishness, however, I can only chop down a few branches at a time...


Some prettiness, poking through the fence. Due to being generally submerged, the peonies on my side of the fence didn't have flowers this year; but one of the ones from next door decided to make an appearance. I haven't enhanced the colours at all - this is what they look like!


And some pretty chive flowers. I love greens and purples together...

No comments: