Friday, December 04, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...

After a really nice evening at IKL last night, and an earlyish night, I woke up this morning feeling completely appalling. Couldn't work out whether I was getting flu, or whether I wanted to throw up, or what. So apart from a trip downstairs for water and pills, and another to phone work and let them know I wasn't going to be in, the morning sort of didn't happen.


This afternoon I've been feeling a lot better; and sometime or other while I was lying around feeling sorry for myself, this happened outside...



It's amazing how a single line of coloured light-bulbs can make somewhere look magic. And at least this afternoon I have the energy to knit...

2 comments:

Rosie said...

The Green really does look magical with those lights. Hope you'll feel far better soon.

Wibbo said...

Those lights look so pretty! Hope you feel better soon :o)