Sunday, April 05, 2009

Lovely Sunday

Gill paid a visit today... She's probably not going to thank me for this picture but there you go...


We had lunch; we nattered; we looked at the garden. Gill is a wise woman and brought both inhabitants of the house their drug of choice. [Chablis, in my case]. There are many, many reasons why the Bug loves Gill; but a new, refillable, washable, catnip mouse may well come quite high on her list.




Come back soon, Gill, or I'll come over and we can do the Midsomer Morse Murder tour! And thanks again... Even though I won't be at Wonderwool Wales, some of my hand-dyed yarn will be, on the Woolly Workshop stand!

Gill also exhibited her bee-shepherding skills. Which reminds me of the extremely funny YouTube clip that spinningfishwife had on her blog:



4 comments:

Gill said...

Liz - I had a wonderful escape for a few hours and lunch was delicious, thank you. If I may add a word in my defence, the glasses on the table were not both mine! I hope Bug comes down gently from her catnip high:)Hmmm, now I not only have a reputation as a yarn pusher, but as a catnip pedlar too!

Liz said...

You haven't seen the Polaroid of me on the IKnit wall, have you - I have about 40 glasses in front of me, only one of which is mine... I think I captioned it "another teetotal night at IKnit...

Yvonne said...

You may only have one glass at IKL but how many do you drink from?

Daisy said...

A refillable mouse?! That's a really cool idea!